Talking about my future
I’m interested in medicine because I like helping
other people; i love the health and taking care of the sick persons.
A doctor is the person who cures the people, improves
their health and loves their professions
There are different universities where I can study
such as Facultad de Medicina in Toluca, Tecnologico de Monterrey in Toluca and
Facultad de Medicina in Cuernavaca.
If I want to study medicine I need money, time and
constancy.
|
NAME
|
WHERE IS IT?
|
HOW MUCH IS IT?
|
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
|
ADVANTAGES
|
DISADVANTAGES
|
|
Technologic de Monterrey
|
Toluca
|
22,000 per month
|
6 years
|
-Is one of the best universities in Mexico
-There teach very well
|
-Is very expensive
- Is a bit far
|
|
Facultad de Medicina
|
Toluca
|
6000 per term
|
7 years
|
-Not very expensive
-There makes me more independent
|
-Is difficult to enter
-I need to go live in that city
|
|
Facultad de Medicina
|
Cuernavaca
|
5000 per term
|
7 years
|
-Is a public university
- I will learn many things about everything
|
-Is difficult to enter
-Is away from my home
|
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario